Available Lessons – Click for more information on desired package
To get your lessons booked in please click the button below
if you need any help or to book in you can also email email@example.com or call 07535 558 119
What could good golf coaching cost you?
The bottom line is… Good quality coaching could work out to be free to you, in fact, it might even make you money.
Just think about this, as a junior Tiger Woods paid for coaching and in fact he still does. This coaching had allowed Tiger to become the worlds first sport Billionaire. I think his coaching has certainly paid for itself.
Even myself, the coaching I received as a junior has allowed me to turn professional and make my living as a golf pro, I feel that coaching has stood me in great stead and has certainly paid for itself.
If you’ve started to play golf for work, (as we all know a huge number of deals go on on the course) and you have done business through golf, again the lessons have paid for themselves.
Even as a club player there is the chance for this to happen. By taking lessons you will have a greater chance of winning your club competitions, as well as the winnings from side bets against your playing partners.
Remember that good coaching doesn’t just last for the time you are taking the lesson, good coaching will allow you to improve in between lessons and will improve the level of all future games of golf.
All lessons on the range short game area and putting green, include golf balls so there is NO added cost.
‘I have just started to play golf again after a long break the course of lessons I had with Tom helped me to get my confidence back also his teaching methods helped me vastly improve my game in a short space of time’ Eddie Mulqueen
Please see the Your Lessons page in the menu at the top. When booking lessons with me you will get your own private password protected page where you will be able to see you assessment video, lesson videos and all lesson notes. This is to help you improve while between lessons. You can log on from anywhere in the world to keep improving your golf.
Specific Lesson Packages
- The hit it longer package
- Dial in your short game package
- Hole more putts package
- Understand your ball flight package
- Trouble shots package
- Play smarter golf package
Each package is 3 hours long (except the play smarter package, which is 3 x 6 hole lessons) and can be broken up into time chunks dependent on your diary. In each of the packages you will learn the following things:
Hit it Longer Package
- Learn how to setup to create your maximum yardage
- Learn how to improve your impact factors to maximise yardage
- Optimise your driver to best suit your game
Dial In your Short Game Package
- Understand the best setup positions to maximise your margins of error
- Learn how to best use your wedges from all types of lies
- Learn distance control on chipping and pitching
- Practice games to keep practice engaging
Hole More Putts Package
- Using the TOMI system have your putting stroke analysed
- Learn the rules of why a putt breaks
- Learn a solid putting routine
- Feel more confident holing out
- Practice games to keep practice engaging
Understand your Ball Flight Package
- Learn why your ball does what it does
- How you can alter your setup to alter the result of a shot
- be able to alter your ball flight when desired
- have the confidence to do this on the course
- Learn your yardages you hit each club
Trouble Shot Package
- Learn how to escape from Bunkers
- How to get the ball out of the rough
- How to play the ball out of rough around the green
- How to hit low shots
- How to hit high shots
- Any shot you struggle with
- (roughly 30 mins per shot)
Play Smarter Golf Package
- 3 x 6 hole lessons
- How to best plan for each shot
- How to create consistency in your game
- What to do between shots to help keep you on track
- Create a routine you can trust
- How to properly reflect on your shots and round
The cost for the packages is £150 per package and. For the golfer looking to do all packages you get an special price of all he packages for £649.00
Slow Motion camera – get your swing in the latest slow motion video, check it out below
To book a lesson or for information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07535 558 119